Environmental Services Group operates a fleet of the latest equipment to perform hydro vacuum excavation services across Melbourne and Geelong.
Our technology combines the use of a vacuum and water to locate and prove underground services, without the risk of damage. Our equipment is suitable for small installation jobs through to major design and construction projects, with pressure from 2,000psi to 10,000psi.
Underground services are commonplace but locating and maintaining them can be challenging.
At ESG, we love tailoring solutions to your unique needs. Contact us to discuss your how hydro vacuum excavation and non-destructive digging can assist your business.
- Locating and identifying underground services.
- Installation of safety barriers, road signs and pedestrian management bollards.
- Pre-drilling protocols.
- GPS surveying and mapping for road and land development.
- Civil construction – planning and construction phases
- Asset renewal or relocations